- Q46H/62-63 Residual Chlorine Monitor ATI's Chlorine Monitor is an upgraded version of our proven Q45H system for continuous water quality monitoring of free or combined chlorine.The Q46H system uses a polarographic membraned sensor to measure chlorine directly, without the need for chemical reagents.
- A22 ChlorLog The A22 ChlorLog is a portable residual chlorine monitor with built in data logger. This unit is designed for temporary monitoring of residual chlorine in water distribution systems. The ChlorLog is available for Free Chlorine, Combined Chlorine, and Total Chlorine.
- Q46H/79S Total Chlorine Air Stripping Unit The Q46H/79S Total Chlorine Monitor employs ATI’s Auto-Chem chemistry module to provide chemical treatment of the sample, air stripping of the released iodine, gas sample conditioning, and iodine gas measurement. This system is ideal for compliance monitoring on wastewater effluent.
- Q46H/79PR Total Chlorine Monitor ATI's Model Q46H/79PR Total Chlorine Measurement System is a highly versatile on-line monitoring system designed for the continuous measurement of total chlorine in solution. This system is ideal for monitoring total chlorine in disinfectant contact chambers.
- Q45H/62-63 Residual Chlorine Transmitter ATI’s Residual Chlorine Transmitter is a designed for on-line water quality monitoring and control of chlorination systems. The transmitter can be configured for loop-power or battery-power.
- B20 Residual Chlorine Recorder Series B20 chlorine recorders use the same reliable chlorine sensor supplied for years as part of our Series A15 monitoring systems. Sensors are available for free chlorine measurements or for combined chlorine monitoring where chloramine treatment is in use.
Q46N Dissolved Ammonia Monitor
Continuous water quality monitoring of ammonia is becoming increasingly important for plant operations and process control. Unfortunately, on-line ammonia monitors are generally very expensive, complex, and labor intensive instruments. Most are automated versions of ammonia selective ion electrodes methods better suited to laboratory measurements. Others are automated colorimetric devices or instrumental methods that are difficult to justify on a cost basis.
ATI has developed a completely new approach to on-line monitoring of ammonia that is far less expensive and much simpler than conventional monitoring equipment. The Q46N Dissolved Ammonia Monitor uses reaction chemistry that converts ammonia in solution to a stable monochloramine compound equivalent in concentration to the original ammonia level. The chloramine concentration is then measured with a unique amperometric sensor that responds linearly to chloramines while eliminating interference from excess free chlorine in solution.
- Q46D Dissolved Oxygen Monitor ATI’s Model Q46D Dissolved Oxygen Monitor is designed to provide reliable oxygen measurement and help reduce operating costs. Two types of sensing technologies are available for use with the Q46D system: Membraned Electrochemical and Optical (fluorescence). When process conditions require frequent sensor cleaning, our unique Q-Blast Auto-Cleaner can be used to keep the system operating nearly maintenance free.
- Q45D Dissolved Oxygen Transmitter Dissolved Oxygen Monitoring applications requiring a simple 2-wire transmitter or battery-operated instrument are easily satisfied using ATI’s model Q45D transmitter. Adaptable to either Optical or Galvanic D.O. sensors, this unit is ideal for installations where only analog signals are needed and low power operation is preferred.